origins of the company date back to 1992, when the lack of
availability of plastic products on the market inspired the owners
Barbara and Henryk Kamiński to establish a private company. The
company started in the first years of the political transformation as
a small, family-owned production plant.
company always tried to be one step ahead of the competition. This
assumption allowed the company to maintain a stable market position,
broaden development prospects and undertake further actions and
challenges in order to improve the products and services offered. As
a consequence of this development, the private company Kon-Plast
Henryk Kamiński was transformed into a limited liability company in
May 2012. and since then the full name is: Grupa Kon-Plast Sp. z o.o.
the company owns a production hall with an area of 3000 meters
and a warehouse with an area of 1800 meters built in 2015.All
this so that the orders of our clients are largely fulfilled in the
shortest possible time.